Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A great, relaxing day!


The picture on the blog tonight is the best picture I got of Colter on Sunday. He is a boy on the move! I barely got him in this picture. He banged his head against the coffee table and I got several pictures of him with a goose egg on his forehead This was the best smile, though, so I had to put it on the blog. I was such a goof ball I didn’t take pictures at the restaurant when Luke was there! Ugh! I got my hug and kiss, just no picture. Thankfully, we’re coming every 3 months, so I’ll get him next time!

Today we relaxed. Don and I had the best time at the pool. There was nobody there but us! I swam laps and it felt so good on my arms! It felt good all over! It was so nice to have the pool to ourselves; it’s hard to swim laps when there are people to avoid. I’m looking forward to pool excursions tomorrow and Friday.

We’ve played cards, but the guys are beating us to death. Jo Ann and I love to play; we hardly know the joy of winning, so it’s a good thing we just like to play. The guys have no mercy. We are enjoying eating the fresh vegetables that Kristy sent! We’ve had fresh tomatoes galore and tonight we had fried squash, peppers, and onions with tomatoes. The guys ate burgers, but Jo Ann and I fully enjoyed the veggies!

I sure thank God for my good report yesterday and the opportunity to enjoy this time with friends as well as see family and other friends while we are here. We are richly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment