Friday, July 25, 2008

Stever Davis and the rainbow tree.


The picture on the blog today is Steve Davis and I when we stopped to see them last Tuesday the night before Raynie’s surgery. Steve and his wife, Mary, are great friends of ours. We love to travel with them and Steve and I were born on the same day, so we like to celebrate our birthdays whenever we can make an opportunity. This picture is taken by Steve’s rainbow tree. It’s a tree that died in their yard, but he painted it with rainbow colors to keep it and enjoy it.

Thanks to Trish there was a post last night. I had remarks to put with the picture, but I couldn’t get online. She’s a dear to post for me. You know she only has 6 kids and one just out of surgery, but she still has to take care of her mom!

Uh oh. I just realized that I’ve hit a key that changes my computer so that I can’t add something without erasing whatever is there. I’m sure that doesn’t make sense, but I can’t think of the right terms to express it. I don’t have any instructions with me, so I’m going to cut this short. Besides, we’ve got cards to play!

I will tell you we had a wonderful time this morning. We went in to church where we went the whole time we stayed here. Of course Doris and Jerry and the kids were all there and lots of friends we made while here. Then we went out to eat and that was wonderful. After lunch we went over to Doris and Jerry’s for a visit. Way fun times! The boys are SO cute and precious! I thank God for them and the time to spend with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment