Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ready for tomorrow.


This is a picture of Mason and Raynie when we were in Pigeon Forge. It's what I could come up with quickly. This is the first time I've been able to get online at this hotel, so I've got to put something on very quickly. Okay, I couldn't get the paragraphs to space right and indentions wouldn't work, so I made the middle paragraph bold and in italics. That'll work for tonight. Thanks for your patience!
Trish and crew are all ready for Raynie's surgery in the morning. Don and I are going to bed right quick so we can get up at 4:45 in the morning to be ready to meet them and go to the hospital with Raynie at 6. We had a wonderful dinner tonight over a visit with great friends, Steve and Mary. Steve and I share our birthday, so we have to get together and celebrate from time to time. It's not our birthday, but we're a few years behind on celebrating. We love to travel with them, and needed to make some dreams for new travel sometime in the future. We thank God for great friends like them. I just called this afternoon and said, "Is there a prayer we could get together for dinner tonight?" Bingo! It worked and we're refreshed!
I'd better get this online before I get bumped. I hope I can get back on for the report tomorrow night. I'll keep on until I do. Thank God for the ability to communicate! I get frustrated with the technical side of this thing, but when I stand back and look at the big picture I know it is a real blessing. I'm so grateful for the ability to use it, too. God is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment