Saturday, July 12, 2008

Headed to Tulsa.

The picture on the blog tonight is Kyle, (playing a game of Solitare that I taught him) when we visited with them last month as Gina watches. Kyle was so hooked on that game; it was fun to watch him play. Kyle is the same age as Sadie, so that makes him 11, I think, but it’s late and numbers are fading for me! He’s old enough to play cards and we sure had fun! These are precious memories. Gina was so sweet to go get Elena when Gretta had to be in the hospital; then Gretta went to her house for a night after she was released, too. It’s wonderful to have family close when you need them! We thank God for Gina and Brian, their wonderful family and their love.

I’ve got us packed and ready to leave in the morning for a week in Tulsa, we hope. We’ll stay as long as the boys are winning! I’ve got to ‘jiggle’ yet before I go to bed. That’s where I put my ankles in the Jiggling George and it shakes my back into the right alignment. I can do that while I do one of the exercises I do for my chest and arms (lay my arms out flat), but I have to do it before I go to bed. I’m headed that direction; Don is already in bed. He drives and I can sleep, so he’s got to get to bed.

We pray that God with give us and all the families traveling for this series safe travel and thank Him for this opportunity for us and for the boys. I’ll have the laptop with me, so I’ll post this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment