Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Isabelle cleans; I sew.


Well, I’m really baffled by the pictures not loading to the blog. I’m really sorry, too, because I think the pictures are the best parts of the blog. I’ll keep working to get a picture to post, but for the time being all there will be is my text.
Wednesday morning note: Lookie here, lookie here! A picture posted! It's a shot I took looking back on the kids as we were headed to Tennessee. Grace was in between drawings and Mason was working on his summer 'homework.' Can you believe they give them assignments for the summer? The amazing thing is that he DOES them! Gabe's in the back holding down the fort of all the luggage and flowers we took to Gretta and Ruthie. That was sure a fun trip; the kids were really good travelers! Thank you, God, for helping me get the picture posted. I'll go see if I can get one to post for yesterday's blog and do one right quick for today's while it's working!

Today Isabelle is here cleaning the house for me. Bless her heart. She is as wonderful as Angela. (She is Angela’s mother-in-law.) How can I be so blessed to have good help? Isabelle is super busy, so she can only clean for me once a month. That means that I’ll have to keep up in between times that she can clean, but I can do that! It’s like the yard. I can work between times that Joan does big jobs. I just don’t want to do all of both of them. I guess I could do it, but it would take more of my life than I want to give to it. I thank God for providing help for me.

A little bit ago Dorothy called and she wants us to meet her (and David) for dinner at the Mexican restaurant. I was amazed that she feels good enough to make this effort. She’s stir crazy from being cooped up for the last couple of months. I really can hardly wait! It’ll be good for her to get out a bit. She came to church Sunday, but this will be her second outing. PTL!

I’ve been doing some alterations to some shirts while Isabelle cleans. I wanted to stay around in case she had questions since this is her first time to clean here. I have some shirts I’ve bought that need to be shortened. Everything is too long for me; today was a good opportunity to get that done. I come to the computer every now and then and see if I can get a picture to post, but with no luck. I’ll keep working on it. I just keep rejoicing that I don’t have to be doing the cleaning. Some of you really encouraged me to get help, so I always think of you, with love and thanks (Linda, Judy and Ruthie), when someone else is here doing this job to get the burden off my back. I thank God for your support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment