Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

The picture tonight is Raynie giving herself a kiss. I wish I were giving her a kiss! I’m really missing all the kids. It seems like forever since we’ve seen anyone. We saw Bruce and Erica at the game last week, but that’s never enough. I wish we could play cards or something like that. Anyway, I still haven’t found the camera, so I’m sifting through old pictures for the blog. This one of Raynie is only a month or two old.

I’ve got to get to bed right quick because we’re getting up at 5 to go to breakfast and get back here for the garage sale. I would rather it be a yard sale, but it’s going to be cold (50’s) tomorrow, so I’ll be glad to have the garage around us. Everything is ready. I have only one box of things to sort in the morning. We’ll pull the vans out and park them on the street and then we’ll be set.

My back is really angry about this garage sale, but I’ll go jiggle right quick and we’ll be friends, again. I so thank God for helping me fix that jiggler! I thank Him for leading us to it in the first place. It sure keeps me mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment