Sunday, May 17, 2009

A welcome beautiful day!


Today’s picture is before church this morning. Man, it’s been a beautiful day; a little cool at first, but then so nice. It wasn’t hurricane windy; just NICE!

David and Dorothy came home with us after church for lunch, so that was a nice treat. They are just like family, so they dug right in and ate chicken burritos with us; we pretended we went to the Mexican restaurant, which is now closed on Sundays! It was fun to sit and relax with precious friends.

Don and I gathered some sun in the yard, since it was so nice. Then he had to clean up and go to a men’s business meeting at church. I walked to the park and did my laps. Wow! It was so gorgeous and I am so thankful to be able to walk! I felt like skipping, but I think I’d better stick to walking.

Don’s not back from the men’s meeting, so I’m going to head on over in the other van. Tomorrow we go early to be with Frank and Kristy as they go in to be sure Jo Ann’s lymph node is clear. It’ll be an early morning as she has to be in Lawton at 6. God bless; have a great week.

Here is Gene’s obituary if you’d like to read it:
http://www2.ljworld.com/obits/2009/may/17/gene-shnell/

No comments:

Post a Comment