Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love this weather!



Woo-hoo! Sunshine and warm is back to our state! It was dreary and cold this morning, but around noon the clouds left and we had a great, warm afternoon with only a gentle breeze! We walked and I had to wear a sweat band to keep sweat from running all down my face. Now, that’s more like it! I love this kind of weather. The picture tonight is one Don took of me just before we went to church tonight, beside my little miniature rose bush. It was my mother-in-law’s, so it’s special even if it is kind of scrappy; it must be at least 30 years old, so I think it's doing pretty well to be surviving.


I’m headed to bed as soon as I get this posted. It’s my effort to get to bed early so I can get up early. So far my efforts have been bungled for one reason or another, but I’m determined to get to bed early tonight. I’m all ready except for the post.


My arm is still doing very well without wearing my sleeve. I’ll wear the sleeve when we are on the airplane, because they highly recommend it. I keep my arm very active with various exercises, so I think that does the most to help it. I’m amazed at how much better it is doing. It’s still swollen, but it’s not nearly as painful as it was and not swollen as much as it was. I thank God for whatever is helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment