Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leaving for Kansas tomorrow.


Tonight’s picture is Grace in her swimsuit, again. I thought this was so cute because Rob and I were wanted to get a picture of Grace modeling her suit and Raynie was like a cat, puttering around right in the middle of it. Grace just goes right on with her business and doesn’t let Raynie bother her. They are such a hoot and such a joy! God has blessed us with 15 wonderful grandchildren; two are graduating from high school this year, so we capture as much time as possible with them when they are little because it doesn’t last long!


Wow, I’ve been packing today for our trip to Lawrence. I’ve been in the mode of packing for Hawaii, so this is a different set of clothes. We don’t need much to go to Gene’s memorial service, but I had to try everything on to make sure it fits. Shoes are a pit; I hate shoes. I’ve gotten so accustomed to wearing Crocks; real shoes are a burden. Hopefully I won’t have to wear them long. No real shoes except for walking shoes are going to Hawaii! In Hawaii you can even wear flip flops and Crocks to a memorial service, but I don’t expect to go to any memorial services there.
Anyway, we had another great weather day here. I love it when I can get my hour of walking and my hour of sun. I think both are good for my health, so I’m committed to getting them if at all possible. I thank God that we live where the weather is generally sunny and mostly nice enough to walk.


I’m taking the computer with me to Lawrence, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to connect and post the blog. I can if I can find a McDonalds and the time to do it. Please don’t worry if I don’t post until we get home Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment