Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A shopping day.


Tonight’s picture is one Don took of me a few minutes ago. He was sitting at his computer and I went to him with the camera, saying, “We need to get a picture of something.” He said, “How about you,” and started snapping! I had to sit in the floor right quick or he’d get that double chin with me looking down on him, so I got tickled and it turned out okay. This is one of my favorite shirts, so you'll see it a lot; one of our sons-in-law (Rob) gave it to me and my eyes are green when I wear it. (Sometimes they're gray or blue, which is fine, but green is fun.)

We went to Altus with David and Dorothy today. Dorothy needed some undergarments and she needed help to shop. Bless her heart, she can’t see to find sizes, not to mention the dressing room. David doesn’t have the breath to do it for her. He can just make it into the store from the parking spot right in front of the door and he has to sit down to catch his breath. So, it was fun for us to go with them. Don sat in the car and visited with David while Dorothy and I shopped. We did some more shopping at Wal-Mart. David drove one of their scooters, so he could keep up with us really well there. We were pleased to find frozen biscuits with no trans fats, so there will be more biscuits for breakfasts between now and when we leave for Hawaii. I am a real dictator about trans fats and just won’t have them across the borders of my plate and my kitchen if I can help it. While we were there we ate lunch together, so that was another good treat. Great times like today with people we love so make for wonderful memories to treasure. I so thank God for the health of all of us to be able to have such days.

After we got home the sun was shining, so I took my book outside and read in the sun for a bit of sunshine. (I'll tell you about my book another day.) Don was reading this morning that the Vitamin D one gets from sunshine is destroyed with soap, so I am to only rinse off with water and no soap? I don’t know if I can do this, but we’ll see how it works. I can use soap wherever the sun didn’t shine on me, so I guess that’s where I need it most? This is getting tricky, so I’ll leave the rest to your imagination. We are such health nuts. We’ve ordered a colloidal silver generator, which is being delivered tomorrow. Maybe I can wash off with silver water! Google ‘uses for colloidal silver’ and you’ll learn a lot about it and why we are interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment