Friday, June 5, 2009

At the ball park.


Don and I were sitting on our back deck yesterday watching birds and he got this shot of the back of my head. I usually pin it up shorter than this, but I think it had fallen some through the day. Anyway, I look something like this from the back. Nice curls; compliments of God!

We are in a motel outside of Oklahoma City tonight. We came to watch Bruce play ball. We thought we might go home, but we brought our clothes to stay just in case. I’m glad we did. We have no business driving at night because neither of us see that well. Plus, it’s late and we’re tired. It’s a good time to stay all night. He plays again in the morning at 10. It would be terrible to drive home, sleep and then get up and get back here by 10 in the morning. I’m glad we decided to stay. I’m glad they have WIFI so I can get the blog done, too!

It was so nice to be sitting there in the stands watching a ballgame. We’ve missed too many games this year due to lots of rain, etc. It was a perfect ballgame night. Tomorrow will be hot, but hot is good for baseball. Bruce played first base tonight and we were really proud of him, but they lost the game. I sure thank God for our family’s health!

Oh, several of you were concerned about Don’s temporary crown holding until we get back from Hawaii. The dentist glued it really well and told him to get some bonding cement to have in case it comes off before we get home. We’ll get that tomorrow, but it’s holding good, so far.

My sister Ruthie called when we were on our way here to tell me that our brother, Jim was on his way to the hospital with a collapsed lung. I don’t know much about those kinds of things, but I will ask God to take care of him. My brother has COPD, but does a collapsed lung just come out of nowhere??? I’ll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment