Saturday, June 27, 2009

Meet Harry at Pololu.




Meet Don’s friend from college days, Harry Widdifield. He is really a good sport. He not only wanted to go see Pololu lookout, but he also wanted to hike down into the valley. It was a great hike and we took him all the way to the swing. Then Don cut our legs off when he took the picture. He got our happy faces, though. I put the second picture on so you'd see where we were headed; this was taken from about half way down the trail. The swing is located about half way across that beach, back into the trees a little bit.



We’re home in time to post at a somewhat decent hour. I’m headed up to take a bath before we go out to eat supper. I slipped on the loose rocks as we were first going down into the valley, so I have some scratches on my left knee. I need to get them cleaned up good and sprayed with colloidal silver water so I don’t have any infection problems. I had a little vial of colloidal silver water in my pocket, so I cleaned it off immediately when I fell. I thank God I wasn’t close to the edge and that I didn’t break anything but a little skin. God is so good to me!



Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your patience with the time change and the weird times the posts make it online. We’re having a wonderful time and I report the best I can, but the time element is a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment