Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oops; I'm late, again!


This little rascal is someone we met when we stopped to eat at Tres Hombres, a Mexican restaurant between here and Kona. Can you believe it? We come to Hawaii and eat at a Mexican restaurant! It’s perfect for us.

Wow, I’m sorry I’m so late, again. I hope nobody worried. The blog will say that it’s nearly 2 in the morning of the 17th when I post this, but it’s really only almost 9 at night on the 16th here. I couldn’t post before we left this morning and this is my first chance to post since we got home. We had a fine day, but it’s been a long one. We got up at 3:15 this morning to take Bob and Mimi to the airport to leave on a 6:30 flight. We had breakfast and then shopped in Kona for food for the next month. Then we went to an information booth and worked out an agreement to sit through a time share presentation in exchange for some discounts on prices for adventures while we’re here. We have plenty of time share time, so we won’t be purchasing anymore, but this one is affiliated with one we own, so it will be good for us to learn more about it.

We left there and went to pick up Steve and Mary at the airport. On our way home we stopped to eat and on our way in we found this little guy. We got some pictures of him; then after we ate we got more of him. I guess he pretty much hangs out around there. I imagine Steve’s pictures are better, but I was pleased to get any at all because he moved so quickly. Lots of the ones I got I deleted because they were blurry or I only got the tail or something. I loved the markings and colors on this guy and especially his feet! Isn’t our God something to give us little details like this and even to give me the brain to appreciate it even if I can’t count how many toes he has!

We got home and put away all the food and we’re all crashing. For some reason my mouse is not working on my computer, so I’m using the touchpad and I’m not handy with it at all. Maybe I’ll be clear enough tomorrow to figure out what setting I need to change. Thank you, God, for safe travels for all our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment