Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweet Grace and her shadow.

Tonight’s picture is back to Gracie in her swimsuit; those are ‘new’ shoes that Sasha handed down to her, too! She was loving this day!

This has to be a quick post. We’re headed to church and I’ve got to shut the computers down because we’re supposed to have storms tonight. I’ve got to get ready before we go, but I wanted to get this post done.
We are so getting ready to leave for Hawaii. This is fun. I’m glad I got the herbs and vitamins all done over a month ago, so nothing is stressing me. It’s fun to be doing it right and relaxing as we go.

Bruce has games in Oklahoma City (nearby) this weekend, so we hope to go to those. I’ll be all packed before we go there, then we can really enjoy the weekend. We can hardly wait to see him play. He’s playing with the Junior Varsity team at the high school where he is transferring to from Wichita Falls. He’ll be a freshman, but he made the junior varsity team, so we’re really pleased for him. He plays first base and pitcher. We’re excited. It’s always been fun to watch him play and we loved the other players we’d gotten to know over the years. This is a big move for him, though. It’ll be new for us, too. Go, Bruce!

I’m headed to dry my hair and do something with it in time for church. I usually let it air dry, but it’s been too cool to dry quickly enough today. Here I go in new territory, again. Ha! I thank God for new territory . . . ANY territory! God is so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment