Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back home to storms.


I've got to get this posted quickly as we are home and there are storms around us. I've got to shut everything down. It's so good to be home!

This picture is one a guy took of Aki and Judy and Don and I. That was Don's joke; of course it was him taking the picture and getting that animal head in with us.

We left early this morning and got home at a little after 3. I've been working since we got here cleaning up after the mice. We got 2 more while we were gone. I found a nest they had made in the closet where the hot water heater is and threw all that away. We stopped at Wal-Mart in Lawton and I bought a slew of sticky traps. They are so in trouble; it's all out war on them, now that we're home for a while.

I didn't get cleaned up in time to get to church tonight. I really wanted to go, but I lost track of time. I wouldn't quit until I had the kitchen ready to go and could cook dinner. Then it was too late to make it to Wednesday night class. I'm really a bad judge of time, but I wouldn't have been worth much, anyway. It's been a long day and I'm really tired.

The doctor's office called today with the report from my bone density scan. The osteopenia that I had in my back is GONE, so that is GREAT news! My femur still has osteopenia, but it is stable. I don't have to go to any additional medication. I'm just to keep up my walking and keep up with the calcium. I can and will do that. I sure thank God! It's so wonderful to be recovering!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl....I'm sitting here with Dana....we both agree, what a great picture....even the animal in the background. Dana is now going to show me how to post this correctly. Were your ears burning? We spoke very fondly of you and Honeyman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, this is Terri speaking...I thought I was singed in on Dana's computer that's why the last post said it came from Dana....it was really me!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri and Dana! I'm jealous of you two having a fun night! I shouldn't be, though, because Judy and I did. We have to grab all the fun nights we can get, don't we! I love you two!

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete