Monday, August 31, 2009

AC is coming soon!



The picture tonight is one Bob Dwyer took of Don and I when we went with him on our favorite hike. We couldn't believe he'd NEVER been on this hike! He loved it, too. It's too cool to go there and show HIM around the island! Bless his heart; he works when he's there and when he takes time off he comes back to the mainland to see his kids and we get to go there and hike all the great places. We look back to two wonderful months there. Coming home to this heat and mice makes looking back look so good! Ha!


The good news is that the AC man came today and he's coming back with a crew on Thursday to put in the new unit. I am more thrilled that I can express. I am so grateful that Don can shuffle around and come up with the money to pay for it. We love our house and it is very comfortable unless it's 100 degrees and the AC is not working! Now, all you people who were thinking of coming to visit, come anytime after Friday; it'll be cool. We haven't seen any evidence of a mouse since the one we caught Saturday, so I'm hoping we're done with that problem, too. Whew! I'm excited.


My nephew, Shannon is doing better. They still don't know what caused his problem, but one of the antibiotics have kicked in and he's doing better. They have moved him out of ICU and into a regular room, so that's a really good sign, I think. Thank you so much for caring and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment