Monday, October 4, 2010

Arrived in Houston safely!

The picture tonight is one Heather took of Don and I with the boys, here. Thank you Heather for taking this picture! I'm holder her (and Brett's) son, Logan and their other son, Luke is in front of me. In front of Don is Colter, their cousin. These 'big' boys are 3 and they were both babies when we were here for my all my cancer treatments. We've enjoyed so much getting to spend quite a bit of time with them and appreciate their parents so much for bringing them around as much as possible when we're here. They gave us grandkid fixes when we missed our own so much. They're precious boys and we're so glad to get to spend good times with them when we come here. It really takes the edge off of the medical side of these trips. The trips are all about seeing family and the medical part is more like a side trip. We thank God for their health, our health and our safe traveling experiences!

We arrived here, at Doris' house around 2 today. It was nice to arrive at a decent hour after leaving at a decent hour. I think we left wherever we were (somewhere in Mississippi, near the Louisiana border) around 7 this morning. I get confused about anything that has to do with time. Like yesterday I thought I was a day late for Elise's birthday, but it WAS her birthday. It's a good thing Don is a good keeper for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment