Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Tonight's picture is one Trish took and put on FaceBook; then I swiped it. So, I'm not sure how well it will work on the blog. It's a picture of Grace and Mason and a couple of their friends all ready for trick or treating. The battered victim is Mason and Grace must be the Urban Cowgirl in the hat I got pictures of Raynie and Sadie wearing.

We just had 3 more trick or treaters. That's a total of 22, so far. I think we are surely done because it's 8:35 here.

I am still miserable with itching eyes, throat and ears. Surely relief is right around the corner. I can only give thanks that my eyes aren't this raw all the time! I remember my senior year when we went to Washington DC and I was so allergic to something that I scratched my eyes until one had a blister on it the size of my thumbnail! I keep expecting a blister to appear on my eye ball, but that hasn't happened, so, again, I give thanks! And even this horrible itching is a piece of cake compared to breast cancer or chemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment