Sunday, October 17, 2010

Exhausted, but exhausted at home.


I got this hat for a nickle at a yard sale and we had at least a dollar's worth of fun with it. I only got pictures of Sadie and Raynie in it. I should have gotten one with Grace, but I didn't. I got pictures of her with her certificate for exemplifying respect at school; I'll post it tomorrow. I posted Raynie in it last week. This one is Sadie, who might be the sweetest girl in the world; I'd put her up against anybody! She's 13.

I am so tired, but it's so good to be home and tired. I have lots of memories from the week with Trish and her family, but also lots of memories from the last month of travels and visits. It's so good to be home and have my own bed and bath. I went to sleep last night as soon as I hit the bed and morning came way too soon. I managed to get the weeds sprayed this afternoon, so that's a good accomplishment. I'm doing laundry and still putting things into their place from traveling. There are still suitcases out in the floor. Ugh. I'm working my way through it. I sure thank God for the ability to travel, for great friends and family, and for a wonderful home. I am so blessed and give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment