Thursday, October 21, 2010

More reflections.


Tonight's picture is another one of Don and Gina when she took us on a tour of their tree farm. This is their 'front yard.' This scenic pond is in front of their house, between the house and the road. You can see the road that their property faces in the top left corner of the picture: just at the top of Don's head. I forget how many acres they have (I forget numbers, you know), but it's several and their place is really much like a story book, I think. It's beautiful. Of course, they work hard to keep it beautiful. Also, the kids would like to move to a subdivision. Ha! The grass is always greener on the other side! Notice in the background their dogs taking a swim in the pond. That's Snowball and Gazer; they love the water and would sure miss it if they moved to a subdivision. The kids would miss the farm, too, but it's so typical for kids to always be searching for what they imagine would make their lives better.

We've had another great day, here, and got to do our walk outside. I love this weather, but it's coming to an end. We've got storms predicted for tonight, so I thought I'd better do the blog early. We sure need the rain, here, so I'm thanking God for the rain as I sign off. I had my first rebloomer today and I hope some of God's rain will help lots more to bloom. What a treat the rebloomers are for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment