Friday, October 22, 2010

Ethan brings my camera.


Tonight's picture is another from our trip back east last month. We walked clear down to the barn to begin our tour of the tree farm and I lamented, "I forgot to bring the camera!" Ethan was my hero and said, "I'll go get it!" That he did and whisked it right back down to me. He couldn't believe how easy it was to make this little old lady overjoyed; you can see it in this look for the camera. He's a precious kid, a great runner, a great ball player and another on my hero list! When Gina tells him, he'll remember how thrilled I was when he brought me the camera. :)

Last night and this morning we had lots of electrical storms but no tornadoes. We had over 2 inches of rain, but we needed every drop of it, so we give thanks! I've been on a de-clutter mission around this house all day. It will be my task for the next several weeks. My goal is to "Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. Of course, I think most everything is useful, beautiful or joyful, so it will still be cluttered here when I get done. It will be better, though, so I will stick to the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment