Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HOME!


This picture is one Jerry took Monday night of his family with Don and I. His son, Gregg, was out of town, but that's Gregg's wife, Stephanie on my right; she's holding their son Colter. Jerry's wife, and Don's sister, Doris, is standing behind me, holding their grandson, Logan. Logan's big brother is Luke; his Daddy, Brett, is holding him on the back at the far left. Brett's wife, Heather, and the mommy of those two sweet boys is on the far right. We sure missed Gregg and we hate that Jerry wasn't in this picture, but over the years Jerry has always been the family photographer, so we don't have many pictures of him. I'll get him on here soon; I got a few pictures of him.

You know, I looked forward to this reunion and this trip to see so much family. It was everything I hoped it would be and I got a good medical report, too! I thank God so much for our safe travels and the wonderful times we had. We are SO very tired, though! Don reminded me today that we spent most of the last 4 days driving! No wonder we're so tired! I'm out of here and off to get a good night's sleep in our own bed. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment