Friday, October 29, 2010

Clean siding.


So, tonight's picture is to show the clean siding; There is NOT a big white spot on my shirt; I don't know why it came out like that. Anyway, you get a view of the clean siding. Tomorrow I'll post a picture of the siding that we're leaving dirty until next summer.

Today I made cobbler and took it out for another game of canasta at the Meier's house. The women won one and the men won one. I left my purse out there, again. We've been out there 3 nights this week, and 2 of those nights I left my purse! I cannot be trusted with a purse. I'm going to have to start just carrying a wallet, again.

The night before we left to go to Don's reunion I left my purse at the Mexican Restaurant! It was 11:10 p.m. before I missed it, but when I called them at 7 the next morning they said it was there. When I got there to pick it up, it had everything in it, just like I left it. That says a lot to me for the owners of that restaurant! Needless to say, it is STILL my favorite restaurant in town! I love the Kozy Diner, too, but it is my favorite DINER. :) I absolutely cannot carry a purse, since I can't remember to bring it home! I sure thank God for honest people in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment