Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tricia's better and I'm home!


This is the picture I saved to post on Gina's birthday. So, it's still her birthday month, so this is good, right? Gina, we celebrate you every day!

Trish was feeling lots better today, so she came in and told me I could go home anytime. Either that, or she was tired of me being there and she figured if she got better I'd go home? I really think she was better. She was talking! And she was eating some real food. Anyway, she gave me permission, so I came home. I thank God that I have a home and a husband who wants me in it with him. I thank God for our health and for bodies that heal when we cut out throats (tonsillectomy) or other places (mastectomy)! We are blessed!

I'm headed to a session with the power plate, a bath in my own tub, and a sleep in my own bed. Ahhhhhhhhh . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment