Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A surprise visitor!


Tonight's picture is one somebody took of Nate and I today. It's been a busy and fun day. Trish is lots better, but still really dragging and has a very sore throat. I thank God that Trish is doing well.

I've done laundry all day. When there are 6 kids there is always laundry. When it's just Don and I there is always laundry! Back in June they had a pipe in the upstairs bathroom that leaked through the kitchen ceiling. Rob managed to get it fixed through the kitchen instead of tearing up the tile floor in the bathroom, but the hole in the ceiling wasn't as urgent to fix as the leak. Well, today was a good time to work on the ceiling. It was wonderful to have Nate to help because he's the tallest of us! He didn't have classes today, so he came by and spent the day with us. That was so cool. It was great to get the biggest piece of sheet rock up in the kitchen ceiling, too.

I'm headed to a good bath and then a good night's sleep. Trish is going to get up and get her own meds tonight, so I can sleep all night. She's a lot better to be able to do that! She did her 5 a.m. meds by herself this morning because I had my phone set for p.m. instead of a.m. so I slept right through that one. She handled it well, so she'll do okay tonight. If she needs me, she can call me; I'll be sleeping with my phone.

1 comment:

  1. Check out the little cup behind me up in front of the TV. That's Tricia's tonsils! They let her bring them home to show the kids! Gag. They are gross. We're going to get pictures of them tomorrow and then throw them in the trash!

    We must be some kind of strange, huh?

    ReplyDelete