Monday, October 18, 2010

Respect!

This is sweet Grace, holding her certificate for displaying respect. Bless her sweet heart; she is precious in so many ways. I'm so glad they recognized her for this. Don't you love those eyes, too? Gracie, Gracie! We're so proud of you!

Today has been so busy! I got up and called the dentist's office as soon as it opened to let them know that I'm in town and would be available if they had a cancellation this week. I had canceled my appointment last Thursday and they had me down for next Monday. I broke a tooth on September 25th and I've been hoping ever since that I wouldn't lose more of it or the filling in that tooth. Anyway, they had a cancellation this morning, so I got to go in and have it repaired today! That was a great thing and I'm so pleased to have it fixed and I thank God that it had not been hurting, and I didn't lose any more than the original piece. I just hope it will hold and I won't have to have it crowned.

It was a gorgeous day today; it felt like Kona, Hawaii! Of course there was no beach, but the air felt great. Don and I even walked around the park. We usually walk on the treadmill anymore, so that was a fun thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment