Saturday, October 23, 2010

More reflections.


In tonight's picture we were on our way to Ethan's ballgame. This is Kyle in the middle seat of the Suburban with me. It's so unreal for him to be a teenager; it seems like yesterday when he was just a baby, but he's grown way big, now! He's every bit as kind as he looks in this picture, too. What a fun time we had visiting! It's fun to reflect back and enjoy the memories! God so blesses us, and we give thanks!

Today we did some shopping and I've been busy with my de-cluttering mission. It will feel good to get some things straight around here. I've let a lot pile up with all the traveling we've done; I just stash things and then have no clue where they are! That's a bad habit; I'm working on that, too. Don watched football all day, so we didn't walk. I've got to go power plate, at least, before bath and bedtime. Time sure flies and I hate how it gets away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment