Monday, October 11, 2010

Tonsillectomy: ouch!


Tonight's picture is one I took of the 'big kids' at Cici's Pizza place last night. (Sadie and Gabe on the left and then Mason and Grace.) This was the night before they 'cut Tricia's throat' this morning. I think it went well, but she's in a lot of pain. Thankfully, the pain medication is helping her to sleep most of the time. The kids are a big help. They are in school all day, so only Raynie is here all day. She is an angel, so it's a pleasure to spend time with her. I just wish we could help Trish to feel better, but God made her body to heal, so it will just take some time, I think. She delivered 6 babies at home with a midwife and no meds, so she's tough and will be fine. It's almost time for her meds, so I'm off to play nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment