Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy 10/10!

Tonight's picture is Raynie, the marker artist (see her hands) or a cowgirl? Whatever the need; put her on a swing set and she becomes an acrobat! She is a pretty amazing little girl! I get to be her buddy tomorrow. Rob is taking Trish to the hospital in the morning. I'll get the kids off to school, then Raynie will entertain me all day so that I won't be pacing over Trish.

We finished up Don's reunion today and then Don rode home with Deanna and Leroy, who live a couple of houses down from us. Deanna was a couple of classes away from Don, but at the reunion because they were in the same decade. The reunion was really so much fun. I almost feel like I went to school with these 'kids.' They are really a nice bunch of people!

After Don left, I came on over to Tricia's house and we had a good afternoon visiting. Then we went to Cici's for pizza for dinner. It's so fun to be here! I pray that Tricia will do as well as Gretta did with her tonsillectomy; I think she will. We've done the 10/10/10 thing, so we're headed to bed. Tomorrow is a bid day around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment