Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dirty siding.


Here is the picture of me pointing to the dirty siding. You may have to click on the picture to make it bigger so that you can see the dirt. It's mostly up at the top. This is the 'maintenance' side of our house, so there isn't much happening there. My idea is to wait for a 100 degree day next July to do this side, but Don says it's supposed to warm up Tuesday and we'll do it then. I guess I can comply with that, but I'll be braced for freezing this time. :)

Today, I've waged war on the wasps. We washed away their housing when we power washed the other day, so they're busy rebuilding. I killed 6 or 8 today. It's a wonder I didn't get stung; God was watching over me, no doubt! My eyes are itching something fierce, though, so I'm sure I spent too much time outside. It's so hard to strike a good balance on everything. I tend to overdo whatever I'm doing. Ugh. Maybe that's the point of allergies? To help people like me stop for my own good? Anyway, I'm glad for beautiful days; it's a joy to get to be outside and not be too hot or too cold. God sure blesses us with so much to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully, you weren't harmed with all those wasps around, Jo. I commend your efforts to clean your sidings because not a lot of people would even pay attention to their exteriors. I hope the itching of your eyes isn't something serious. Anyway, thanks for sharing this and keep up the good job! :)

    Renew Crew Clean

    ReplyDelete