Saturday, October 9, 2010

Reunion unwinding.



Tonight's picture is one I got of Heather and Logan, that is this generation's 'Sticky Fingers' and his mommy. These are two really precious people in our lives, so I'm so glad to get this picture and share it.

We are at Don's high school reunion and we've had a great time. I've failed miserably with photography at this reunion. The folks don't know me so well, and vice versa, so I'm not comfortable going around snapping lots of pictures like I usually do. So, many of the pictures are blurred because either I or the people moved. Also many of them are too dark. I don't know why, but I didn't get any shots that really please me. At least we have good memories and others will share pictures. We have really enjoyed it.

Don has a ride home with good friends from Hobart, so he'll be home tomorrow and I'll head to Tricia's house for a great time with that bunch of grandkids. Don will get to be the bachelor this week, so the Kozy Diner will be busy! Ha! I thank God that he has plenty of 'reserve,' plus there are good places for him to eat in Hobart. Actually, there is food in the fridge if he wants to warm it. I'll report later how he does. I just hope he puts any dishes he uses in the dishwasher; I'd rather rearrange them in there than come home to a full sink. A full sink is a stress to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment