Monday, October 25, 2010

So much fun!


Tonight's picture is one of Elena and Ethan, playing on Ethan's 'playground.' They have so much fun playing there! More precious memories!

Today we had big winds here and it blew up pollen that has everyone's allergies all inflamed. I dug out my benedryl and will hit the anti-itch eye drops and go to bed. I thank God that this has been a very light season for me. I've made it until today before the itching started and it usually hits in August. I've got to attack it hard so I don't end up with bronchitis.

We played cards at the Meier's house tonight and the women won both games! They were close games, too, so it was way fun to come out on the winning side! We're playing out there, again, tomorrow night and I'm taking sugar free cobbler and sugar free ice cream. We don't always play two nights in a row, but their daughter, Kristy is here, so we're playing all we can while she's here. We all love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment