Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Itching, itching!


Tonight's picture is one I took of Elena when she was outside playing at their house last month. She looks like a little gymnast to me. We had so much fun with her on this trip. She's a sweetie; sure wish we could see more of all the kids.

We had another gorgeous day here, today, but we may get a frost tonight. That'll put the hurt on my re-bloomers and they are already hurting from the grasshoppers. I guess I mustn't expect them to do great every year. I probably need to feed them or at least water them!

We played cards tonight and it was crazy. I won't go into the details, but it will go down in history as a night of goofs! We enjoyed it and we did manage to win one game. The guys won one by default (our major errors) and then they clobbered us something fierce the last game. We were already numb from our big snafu in the game we defaulted to them so the killing was almost painless. That's the good thing about our card games; we love to win, but we love it even when we don't win.

My eyes are itching me so bad. If it does frost that should help with the allergy issues! If I take any more Benedryl I won't be able to stay awake. I need to get out the Netti pot; that should help, too! I thank God that I don't have allergy problems all year long! (Well, as long as I can stay away from cats and dust, then I only have the pollen problems with seasons, so I thank Him that the allergies are manageable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment