Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clowning.



Tonight's picture is one Don took of Doris and I clowning around as we were getting ready to put together a fruit sculpture for the reception table. This was in the kitchen of the sweet couple who let us stay with them all weekend. We had a wonderful time taking the weekend off together and sharing it with lots of family. We get to see Doris and Jerry this weekend, when we go stay at their house when I go for my check up at MD Anderson. God is good to give us great, great family! We have lots of family on our agenda through June. Woo hoo! We have the family reunion in Lebanon, Tennessee and then a week in Gatlinburg with a bunch of us.


I'm still struggling with the repaired laptop, but I'm doing the blog on it tonight, so that's a good thing. It sometimes freezes. I've got to call the repair people and see what's up with that! I had my files 14% restored with Carbonite, and then the computer froze and I had to start all over with the restoration. I'm just so glad for Carbonite, so I can keep my files!

No comments:

Post a Comment