Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On my way to hang on the inversion table!


This picture Don took tonight when I got home from the ladies' salad supper at church tonight. You can tell I'm tired. I had to rush to get there on time, but I made it. Also, I wore shoes tonight to test and see if I can wear them this weekend for the wedding. Good thing I ran the test; they won't work. Now, I'm ready to hang on the inversion table, wash my face and go to bed. It hasn't been such a busy day, but it was busy enough I guess to wear me thin. I must give thanks, though! The computer is still running! I did spend about an hour with it this afternoon, hoping I could get it to do some things I'd like. It's not going to do any of them and I'm not going to push it. I'm so glad to have it alive and this is going on 72 hours. Until I wore the wrong shoes tonight my pain level was at a 4. I'm tossing these shoes and going to hang. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment