Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's back to warm; whew!


Tonight's picture is a family shot I got of Doris and Jerry with their younger son, Brett, his wife, Heather, and their two Boys, Logan, who will be 2 next month and Luke, who just turned 4 this month. They are the most fun boys! Logan is so much like Brett was when he was that age; it feels like we've stepped back in time when we see him! And look how tall Brett grew to be! I thought Jerry was tall, but Brett is a tower above Jerry!

The last few days in Houston were so nice and warm. I nearly froze coming back to the 50's. In fact it was 40 something this morning, but it got into the 80's before the day was done. I loved being outside and deadheading the irises! The irises are struggling this year because we've had so little rain. I'm going to cut a bouquet tomorrow, though. We'll praise God with them when the folks come to play canasta!

I'm plugging along with this old laptop, but I'll be so glad when the repaired one returns or the netbook arrives. I thank God that I don't have to live with this one; now, I remember why I needed to replace this one so badly! It doesn't work very well! It sure gets me through while the other one is gone, though, so I give thanks for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment