Sunday, April 10, 2011

Whew! I hope the 3rd time is the charm!


This is a picture Don took this very day of me sitting in front of the old laptop which I've stripped and restored THREE times. I sure hope it works this time, long enough to get me through until the other laptop is returned. I cropped out all the clutter around me in my computer nook. There are cd's and wires and papers everywhere! I can de-clutter a bit, now that I hope to be done working on this. Oh, how I hope this works!


I am headed to pay attention to all the treatments I need to do to get me into shape. I sure don't like this hobbling around, but I think I am a little better. Not enough to give it a better number, but leaning toward the 4 instead of the 6; that's a GOOD thing!


We went to the grocery store Friday, and there was a precious little lady in there who had to feel worse than I did. She was all bent over the buggy and hanging on for dear life. Her eyes were so red and she was not smiling, even to return a smile. Bless her heart; how do you help a total stranger? I would love to have helped her, but I'm afraid she would be offended if I offered. One of our doctors was in line in front of her and he asked if he could help her and she said, "No." If he had offered to help me, I would have said, "No," also. I think we are supposed to know each other well enough that we just know when each other needs help and we do it. We aren't that close to many people, but I think that's a mistake! God specifically says to love; if we do that, the rest will fall into place. We hardly know each other, let alone really love. If we love like He does, we'll be doing good, but we aren't so gracious! God help us to love like You do!

No comments:

Post a Comment