Monday, April 25, 2011

More precious family!

This picture was taken this evening in Doris' back yard: Don, holding Logan, who will be 2 next month, and me holding Luke, who just turned 4 this month. These guys are so much fun!

We've been visiting today with Doris and Jerry and then tonight Brett and Heather came over with Luke and Logan, so it's been a great family day. Tomorrow is the check up day and we have to get up at 5:30 to get to the medical center at 7:30. I hope we'll be through by early afternoon. As soon as I get back to the house I'll post tomorrow's blog and report of the check up.

I thank God for a safe trip down here and lots a great visiting on the way and since we've been here. What a blessing! I thank Him ahead for my health and recovery, too. I know I am in good hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment