Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Astro is ready to go to Dallas.


The Astro is fixed. I forget the whole explanation, but it is fixed and we can take it to Dallas. That's all I need to know. Whew!

We finished up VBS today, so that was a great experience. I was the photographer and got hundreds of pictures. The most fun was the kids. We had 55 kids today and 33 'staff' of one sort or another. We had helpers in the kitchen and helpers doing crafts and activities in addition to the teachers and helpers. It was really fun to see so many people pull together to pull off a great event.

I am doing so much better since I gave in to take some Ibuprofen. I'm doing good with just taking one a day. I thank God for the relief I get through my various therapies and this Ibuprofen.

1 comment:

  1. That hair cut looks so, so good on you. Just can't believe you cut it yourself too! I could save lots of money if I could learn to cut my own. Keep it that way...you do look 10 years younger. Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete