Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hot, still.

So, it got to 110 today, This picture Don took a couple of weeks ago. I've trimmed another half inch off my hair since then; the hair on my face was driving me crazy. I'll get him to take a picture tomorrow, but it's mostly the same, just a little shorter. It's been too hot to wear make up, but tomorrow I'll put on make up to go to the Relay for Life Survivor dinner, so I'll be decent for a picture. :)

Today I went out and cut David and Dorothy's hair. Then they took us to the Mexican restaurant for dinner. It was way fun to get to have good visits with them! I so thank God for giving us more time with David. When he and Dorothy got married about 12 years ago, I didn't know him. A mutual friend who had worked with him told me, "There's not a better man in Hobart than David Rule." I've found that to be so, so true! They are both such a joy to know.

I've got to go do some treatments for my aching back and hip. (You know, as far as I know my dad never had a back problem. BUT, whenever something went wrong, like my brother wrecked the car or something, he'd say, "Oh, my aching back!" I think of him so often when my back IS aching! My mom had horrible back problems, but she never said much about it. It's kind of nice that my aching back makes me recall precious memories of both of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment