Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HOT shopping day.


If I look tired, it's because I AM! We've been waiting 2 weeks to take a friend to get her glasses in Altus. We kept thinking we could do our grocery shopping when we took her, so my list kept getting longer and longer. Finally, we gave up and went just to go shopping today because her glasses still aren't there. It was 109 in Altus. It was 107 here when we left. So, here we were out shopping in that heat. Thankfully, Wal-Mart is air conditioned, but the parking lot is not! We get much better greens for salads there and it's the only place we can get lo carb tortillas for Don. Anyway, the shopping is done. Now, I've got to get it all put away and cleaned. Don got this picture of me washing the lettuce.

I'm hardly standing. It's hard on us to go shopping. Is that a sign of age or what? I can remember when it was no big deal to go shopping. The good thing is that we CAN still do it. I CAN still wash all the greens and we'll have good salads for the next few days until it's time to start it all over, again. I'm headed straight to the Power Plate and my NUBAX machine to give me a treatment. Ahhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment