Monday, July 11, 2011

When an old lady acts like a kid . . .


I thought I'd do Grace and Raynie's pose, but it doesn't work for me. It shows the big old lyphedema arm on one side and the flab hanging on the other one. Ugh. It is what it is, and I'm glad to be alive.

We had vacation Bible school today. I did registration and mostly enjoyed seeing all the other folks pull together a really good time. I was impressed. After that we went to Lawton with David and Dorothy for them to both see the dermatologist. He worked on them today, so that was good. Then we went to the Golden Corral and celebrated. We always have so much fun with them. We sure thank God for great friends like they are.

More VBS tomorrow and then we're going to Altus with David and Dorothy for them to see the eye doctor. It's a fun week! My hip and back are doing better this week. PTL!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment