Thursday, July 21, 2011

Come as you are party.


Bob Clark came over yesterday morning to use our Internet since his wasn't on yet at his house. (They've been gone to Kazakhstan for 4 months, so they had that off while they were gone.) I didn't have on make up or boobs and had to cut the picture short because that jumper has big arm holes and my ugly scar shows. It's comfortable, though, so it's what I wear around the house a lot. I'm glad I had the permanent eyebrows and liner put on last fall or I'd look like death warmed over with no make up. It makes making up easier and quicker, too. They say it's perfect for people who can't see well and I'm sure one of those! I have an appointment with the eye doctor in OKC on August 2, so there's hope I can see better soon. It's sure good to have Bob and Diana home!

Today was our 29th day in a row over 100. I'm not complaining, though. Someone mentioned today on Facebook that we aren't in Iraq and we aren't wearing big heavy gear, so we should be grateful. So right! I thank God that we have AC; just hope we can continue to pay for it! Our electric bill will be a whopper this month!

I am doing so much better since I broke down and started taking Ibuprofen. I take just one in the morning and I can make it with that. I'm not walking. I'm taking a rest from that in hopes that my hip will heal. I thank God for the relief!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love your honesty MaryJo...
    Ever find out who the sexy leg person was?

    ReplyDelete