Friday, July 29, 2011

Confused.


That's me: confused! I pretty much stay confused, but I do my best to keep my projects to a minimum so I don't leave out too much. Today, I'm way over extended, so very confused. It happens. I looked for a picture to post and all the ones Don took yesterday look the same. That makes sense since he took them all yesterday. Duh. It's all I have to post, so I have to go with it.

A good friend called last night and invited us to go spend a week with her in her timeshare in Arkansas. It's one of my favorite places and she's one of my favorite people, so Don was too nice a guy to remind me that it's not really a good time for us to go. We're still looking for a new engine for our 'good' car, so we'll be taking the 'back up.' I only had herbs thrown for the next couple of days, so I had to throw a bunch of herb today. That was my big project and I got it done. Anyway, it'll sure be fun to take off to Arkansas for a week next week. I'm looking forward to it!

I hope we can get Internet access there. I'll figure out some way to post; surely there will be a library or a hotspot somewhere. I may be confused, but God sees me through! No kidding. I looked and looked for a certain herb today and finally decided I didn't have any more and would have to do without it. I got side tracked and did something else, and then when I went back to throwing the herbs I went to get a different herb and put my hand right on the one I had looked and looked for and missed. I'm convinced God put my hand on it. I believe He really takes care of us like that and I thank Him for all He does for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment