Monday, July 25, 2011

Wow; rain!

The average rainfall in Hobart is 28.5 inches per year. So far this year we've had less than half that: 7 inches. The average high temperature in July is 96. Well, we've had 32 days in a row over 100 and today it was 109 when we got a little SHOWER! It cooled it right down to 80! It's back up to 83, but it was 98 when we went to bed at 10 last night, so this is a cool night for us! We only got 1/10 of an inch of rain, but that was such a nice treat. I doubt if it's enough to help the farmers, but our grass will probably appreciate it! We thank God for this treat!

I am cleaning out my bathroom cabinets and drawers. It's time to change everything. I still had bandages I used when I had the pic line for chemo! Hopefully, I'll never have to have another pic line! I had all my bands and bows and pins for long hair and it's time to pack those! I need to get things organized in there so that it's more convenient and useful for me. So, I've pulled out everything in there and I'm in the process of putting it all where it belongs. That's keeping me busy for a couple of days. I want to be DONE with it tomorrow! Don is so neat; he keeps his side perfect. I'm grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment