Saturday, July 30, 2011

Iced tea with lemonade.


I got really hot when I just went over to take pictures of Bob Clark as he worked on his house today. Bless his heart! He was working and I nearly melted just taking pictures! I came right home and had a glass of tea.

I'm staying busy getting ready to do a little traveling. This week we're going to see our son in Norman and his family. Then we'll go the next day to see our daughter in OKC and her family. That day I also have an appointment with the eye doctor. I'm so hoping he can prescribe some stronger contacts so I can see better. I thank God I've made it this far with these cataracts. I'm hoping the cataracts have dissolved some and a stronger prescription will help. I've got two years to make it to 65 and Medicare probably won't even cover cataracts then if it even exists!

It was 104 the last time I looked, but it likely got hotter. What a wave we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment