Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy birthday, Raynie!

This is our precious Summer Rayne. She was born 4 years ago, today, after it had rained and stormed all night (really the last couple of weeks or more!). This was the only one of Tricia's 6 births that we missed because we were in Houston having my biopsy done. I sure hated missing Raynie's birth, but I was sure thrilled that she was born and healthy and that Trish was fine. That weekend we rushed back home from Houston to see her; then we went back to Houston to begin my first chemo treatment. We could hardly wait to see her and hold her! Wow, a lot has happened in the last 4 years!

Today, I think the high was 105; we stayed inside as much as possible. This weather is something else. I sure thank God for a comfortable home!

No comments:

Post a Comment