Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rain update.


This is probably not an interesting picture, but it's typical of the ground around here. So cracked from the drought! We've had water pipes breaking all over town from the shifting in the ground. Lots of doors are stuck. It's a bit better around here after yesterday's rain. The update is that we got an INCH; the 1/10 that I reported last night was what the radio said, but it had just started raining and it rained for about 1/2 hour. It was great and we sure thank God for it!

I went out for about an hour this morning and pulled weeds since the ground was soft. Ah; that was nice! Hot, but nice! It got up to 108 today, so the heat is still here.

My bathroom is still calling me. I worked outside instead of in there this morning. I'll go do some more tonight. I put most of it away last night, but there is still more to do. It's a big project.

My back and hip are doing better. I don't know if it's because I'm not doing much or if the treatments are working. I was having dizzy spells, so I quit taking the Ibuprofen because that was the only thing different. It worked! No more dizzy spells, but I don't have it's help. I'm taking White Willow Bark and it's almost as good and doesn't make me dizzy. So, I thank God for helping me figure out how to find relief, too. I can live with a pain level of 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment