Sunday, July 31, 2011

Endless projects . . .


So, you see behind me one of my endless chores. If I ever got to the bottom of that desk I'd have to dust it. Not much chance of that, though. There are always herbs and vitamins to throw. (Note a bunch more on the table!) Also, there is the endless stack of paperwork. There's no end. I can never get it all done because it comes right back to do, again. I guess everyone has these issues?

The iced tea and lemonade is a treat and gets me through for a few minutes. I don't do caffeine, but I do cheat a tad. Thus I have half a glass of tea and fill it up with another half glass of lemonade. I'm thinking that cuts down on the caffeine. That's how I rationalize. I only do about a pitcher of tea a month, so I hope I'm not feeding cancer; cancer liked caffeine, you know, as well as sugar, so I intend to keep it to a minimum although I miss it. I used to drink coffee and I don't anymore. I used to drink about a pitcher of tea a day. I also ate enough fudge (sugar) to choke a horse. I'm way over quota on sugar, so I just don't go there, anymore. I love being alive, so I do my best to behave. Speaking of behaving: I'm headed to the basement to invert on the inversion table to keep my back happy. This is so much better than surgery, so I'm willing to do the treatments. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment