Friday, July 8, 2011

Chemo curls are mostly history.


This is a picture Don took tonight before I cut my hair. I don't know what to do with it, yet, and it's still wet, so we're not taking picutres of the new me, yet. I'll be in shape for a picture tomorrow, I hope! Right now I look a little like a plucked chicken. It feels good to not have any pins in my hair, though! It also feels good not to have a mop following me everywhere! I'll admit that I was surprised that there are so few curls. There are a couple of places where it seems to be bent, but maybe that's curls? I don't know. It's just part of the journey. I thank God for the opportunity to wear it long for a while. Maybe I'll grow it out, again, sometime. We'll see what happens. I think I like it best short if I can train it to do something. I wish Gretta was here to fix me with a sassy haircut.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment